Re: [Orion] F/S Orion Expansion Dongle

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] F/S Orion Expansion Dongle
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:53:36 -0500
I've heard that LDG Electronics (the tuner guys) will be releasing a new
product, name unknown, that is a breakout box for all the major radios,
including Ten Tec.  It will, I believe,  include a cable that runs from
the radio's multi-pin auxiliary output to a box with RCA jacks.

Their intent is to have a product that addresses the 'How am I supposed
to connect everything to a connector with so may small pins!" issue that
we all suffer with from every brand of radio!

Don't know the price or release date, but suspect it will be reasonable
and soon (i.e., before Dayton).

Eric W3DQ
Washington. DC