[Orion] User 1, 2 etc. switching times on Orion II

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] User 1, 2 etc. switching times on Orion II
From: "Rick Borken" <rickb@cpinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:50:46 -0600
I just replaced my Orion with an Orion II, and I was surprised at how long
it takes to load a user memory. i.e. when you push the User 1 or User 2
buttons or use recall to switch to User 3 or User 4. I had assumed since the
processor was faster in the Orion II than the Orion, this would be much
faster. But it seems slower to me. Is this consistent with what others are
seeing? Is there a way to speed this up?