[Orion] Orion II Sub receiver question

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] Orion II Sub receiver question
From: "Lee Armitage" <LEE@GJ.NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:52:55 -0600
When working DX split and I turn the volume on the sub receiver the main
receiver volume is reduced to the point that I can no longer hear the DX
station.

On N8S today on 21.295 N8S was over 59 and very loud into Western Colorado.

When I would turn on the sub receiver with only a medium to low volume setting
to listen up 300 - 310,  the main receiver volume would be greatly reduced.

Turn off the volume on the sub receiver with a push on the volume control and
main receiver volume back up to loud.

I have been working split with 1000D and 1000MP for years and never had turning
on the sub receiver almost mute the main receiver.

Any help is appreciated.

73,
Lee Armitage N7FV
Western Colorado