[Orion] v2.061f display bug

To: <Orion@contesting.com>, <ditsnbits@tentec.com>,<dxlab@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Orion] v2.061f display bug
From: "Chuck Chandler" <charles_chandler@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 07:10:14 -0500
Crossposted to Orion list, DXLabs list and Ten-Tec bug reports...

I've uploaded firmware version 2.061f for my Orion.  I like it a lot, thanks
for turning up the volume...

However...

Using DXLabs for radio control I see that commanding a frequency change does
not update the Orion frequency display.  In other words, I double-click a spot
on 10.105, my radio switches to 10.105, the computers representation of my
radio changes its display to show 10.105, but my Orion display still shows the
prior frequency, say, 7.008.  As soon as I turn the VFO A knob one position,
the display changes from 7.008 to 10.105.010 (I have 10 hz steps set.)

I'm guessing that some kind of screen refresh isn't getting done?

Any other Orion owners seeing this with other rig control software?

Any other DXLabs/Orion users seeing this with v2.061f?

Thanks!