[TenTec] FS: TT #218 & #219 filters; 302R Pod

To: tentec@contesting.com, orion@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TT #218 & #219 filters; 302R Pod
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:00:19 +0000
        My original Orion is now sold but I have the
following accessories available.  Prices below include
Priority Mail to the lower 48 plus insurance.  All are
in perfect electrical and physical condition.

Ten-Tec 302R Pod - $110
Ten-Tec 218 1.8 kHz SSB FIlter - $70
Ten-Tec 219 250 Hz CW filter - $70

        302 Series Remote Encoder/Keypad (TT price $139 plus shipping):

For armchair operation of your PEGASUS, JUPITER, RX-350D, ORION, or
ORION II add optional Remote Encoder/Keypad, model 302, 302J, 302R.
The 302 allows conventional tuning knob feel for the PEGASUS
transceiver and/or armchair operation of the JUPITER, RX-350D, ORION,
or ORION II. Direct frequency entry from keypad and control of some
transceiver functions from three function buttons located above the
tuning knob. The 302 has a beige coloring to match PEGASUS cosmetics,
the 302J has a charcoal gray coloring to match Jupiter cosmetics, the
302R has a black coloring to match ORION, ORION II, and RX-350D
cosmetics. They are all electrically identical.

        Ten-Tec filters (TT price $109 plus shipping):

Original Ten-tec Models 218 (1.8 kHz) and 219 (250 Hz) filters used
in earlier Ten-Ted transceivers. 9 MHz I-F Filters. NAR position
bandwidth filters for Omni-V, Omni-VI and VI Plus transceivers. Used
as roofing filters for the original ORION.

        Please reply direct only.

                                73,  Bill  W4ZV