[Orion] TEN TEC SURVEY - PA3ARM ADDITIONAL INPUT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] TEN TEC SURVEY - PA3ARM ADDITIONAL INPUT
From: "Harry van Enckevort" <Harry.van.Enckevort@tiscali.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:44:54 +0200
I apparently missed the blank page too, therefore input some additions
here:

(based on current Orion firmware/hardware)
- The 302 remote POD (Orion)  is essential fer contesting in mi view (do
not touch the rig!) ; wud like to see at least 6 F buttons to programm
(kind of keyboard if U like
- more RIT/XIT options (remember discussions here late february > Orion
firmware gripes (but that may come now wid/for the orion ?!)
-2nd rx same performance as main rx
- not a digimode operator yet but the CW input to the RTTY modulator
(K3) is nice I think fer not using macros (guess I understand this
correctly? -  do not own a K3)

Tks to all who voted on me re best shack contest............
Harry
PA3ARM
PA3ARM@arrl.net