[Orion] FS: Orion 565AT

To: <orion565@yahoogroups.com>, <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] FS: Orion 565AT
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:27:58 -0500

Selling my Orion 565AT.  This radio is in as-new condition, excellent in
every way.  I have the Version 2 mod done, and currently running 2.059
firmware. Manual, power cord, original boxes, of course.  500 and 250 hz
roofing filters, along with an Inrad 600hz (yet to be installed).  Original
1000hz roofing filter is still installed.

I also have an Orion II, and I am going to slim down the shack a bit, so I
am offering this radio for sale.  I know you'll be happy with it.  It's just
the way I'd want to see it if I were buying it.  Shipped and insured CONUS
for $2200.  Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.   Larry,
W0PR, Northfield, MN.  Email is mycallsign@arrl.org.

  _____

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 134 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!