Propagation

[Propagation] Propagation Forecasts New Pricing

To: "a Propnet eGroup" <PropNET-Online@yahoogroups.com>,"a Greylinedx" <greylinedx@radiodx.com>,"a COL Propagation" <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: [Propagation] Propagation Forecasts New Pricing
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:11:36 -0500
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space Plasma Physicist
Lakeland, FL, USA
kn4lf@arrl.net

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF Daily LF/MF/HF Frequency Radiowave Propagation Forecast Subscription
Site: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm
KN4LF 160 Meter Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm