Propagation

Re: [Propagation] [YCCC] OH NO! Holes in the Sun!

To: propagation@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Propagation] [YCCC] OH NO! Holes in the Sun!
From: BobK8IA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:33:07 EST
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Very strong 10m JA opening from AZ this afternoon. A wall of  "contest
workable" JA's, something I haven't heard in 5-6 yrs on 10m. Plus, the  biggest
signal JA's were S7 on S-meter. Nice!

Hope it holds for the weekend.

73, Bob K8IA/N7AT
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

In a message dated 2/14/2011 8:28:19 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,