Propagation

Re: [Propagation+Space Weather] Observation on the Effects of the Aurora

Subject: Re: [Propagation+Space Weather] Observation on the Effects of the Auroral Zone on HF Propagation
From: Tomas Hood <nw7us.heliophile@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 05:15:47 -0500
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

This is a discussion group; I want to reply in depth to your question, but I have to wait until an evening when I have time to do justice to the topic.  I don't know about others on the list, but it just might be that they, too, are a bit busy.

This list has been quiet for a good while.  I am hoping that we can raise it to an active level.  I appreciate your question, and I plan on answering.  Please allow me a few days, as my day job is very demanding of me.

Thanks!