RFI

[RFI] Touch lamps going crazy

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Touch lamps going crazy
From: Bryan <bryan@prodistributors.com> (Bryan)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 17:12:10 -0500

        Well, we got new furniture last week and the new
credenza that went in the bedroom has a pair of touch
operated lamps built into it.  Really handy, all you
have to do is just touch the control and they go
low-med-high and then off.

        Problem is that each I time I hit key the mike
or key on  the TS-940 the lights go low-med-high off, low-med-
high-off, and sequence repeats itself with each voice
peak or every sequence on the keyer.  Not to neat when you are
calling the H40 at 2:30 in the morning and the lights are
flashing like crazy in the bedroom.

        OK guru's....how about a fix for flashing lights??

Bryan W5KFT

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html