RFI

[RFI] What brand of RFI lowpass filter?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] What brand of RFI lowpass filter?
From: Wendell Wyly" <w5fl@flash.net (Wendell Wyly)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:05:31 -0500
I solved mine by putting a balanced hi pass filter inside the preamp
housing.  Went from total wipeout to no problem in fringe area.  The preamp
was mine.  1/4 mile is not very far away.  Just put up 1/2 mile fence around
my place.

You should have a low pass filter, but adding one probably will not help.
Neither will a line filter.

Wendell Wyly     W5FL     w5fl@flash.net
(A real 5 located near Weatherford Texas)

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html