RFI

[RFI] 6 meter TVI (audio only)

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 6 meter TVI (audio only)
From: Robert Turner" <N2SCJ@MSN.COM (Robert Turner)
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 09:14:18 -0400
Scott,

I've got a neighbor about 30 ft  away.  Run 100w on 6m into 5el Cushcraft
Yagi.  One of his TVs is bothered by my signal.  One of them is not.  We
have agreed that the problem is his TV.  Maybe you have same problem.  At
one point I was also interfering with his phone system.  I installed
hardwired filter on phone line in basement to no avail.  Eventually he
swapped a phone and/or answering machine (due to normal failures) and the
phone interference went away.  As to a TVI solution, we have a few beers now
and then and live with the problem.

I think I recognize your call.  I believe you had a party down the hall from
me last year.  Are you going to Dayton again?  I'm departing Thursday
morning for Dayton.

Bob