RFI

[RFI] PC Speakers

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] PC Speakers
From: Charles" <charles@ab7sl.com (Charles)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:50:30 -0700
I recently upgraded my PC speakers to a low-priced set from Altec Lansing.
Not only do they sound much better then the oE speakers that came with my
Micron PC but I have no RFI from the amp (AL-811H) at all which sits about
6 ft from them.   I looked around before purchasing and I concluded that
Altec Lansing had the best selection and price range.  Here is the URL for
their website where one may also purchase direct online.

http://www.alteclansing.com

Charles T Johnston - AB7SL
charles@ab7sl.com
AB7SL- Ham Radio Pages - with 3D Art Gallery
http://www.ab7sl.com