RFI

[RFI] Re: Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Digest V4 #46

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Re: Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Digest V4 #46
From: scameron <scameron@austin.rr.com> (scameron)
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 07:17:48 -0500
We have 2 Phillips 3-way screw in florescents in table lamps in the den about
15 feet from
mt ICOM IC-775DSP and have not heard any interference. However, one of them
lost one of
the 3 positions after a sort time, so "long life" is like any other light bulb.
We recently bought a Panasonic Genius Premier 1100W microwave oven and it
creates hash
across most HF bands, whereas the old GE did not. Have not yet taken any
corrective
measures, so does anyone have any solutions that work with microwaves?
Skip W5GAI