RFI

[RFI] RFI - Baby Monitors

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI - Baby Monitors
From: W2YR@aol.com (W2YR@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:59:26 EDT

--part1_cf.7af1a27.285660fe_boundary

Mike,

I've had similar problems here and although it is difficult, I tell users of
these devices that they are defective if they "INTERCEPT" radio signals. I
then advise them to contact the manufacturer of the device.

This sometimes doesn't sit well but in the long term I have found this to be
the best policy. Be courteous but not apologetic.

73,
John - W2YR

--part1_cf.7af1a27.285660fe_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>Mike,
<BR>
<BR>I've had similar problems here and although it is difficult, I tell users
of
<BR>these devices that they are defective if they "INTERCEPT" radio signals. I
<BR>then advise them to contact the manufacturer of the device.
<BR>
<BR>This sometimes doesn't sit well but in the long term I have found this to
be
<BR>the best policy. Be courteous but not apologetic.
<BR>
<BR>73,
<BR>John - W2YR</FONT></HTML>

--part1_cf.7af1a27.285660fe_boundary--