RFI

[RFI] 2001 Ford fuel pump noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 2001 Ford fuel pump noise
From: bob.morrow@tibpriors.org (Bob Morrow)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 16:01:01 -0600
At 01:25 PM 08/26/01 Sunday, Andy Wallace wrote:
>Assume this is not a Ford Explorer. I know a number of folks who have
>operated Icom radios in this vehicle without problems, including myself.
>
>Andy   K5VM

It's a Ford e-150 cargo van, just like the Econoline passenger vans.

I've had enough. I took out the Icom 706 today & put in the Yaesu ft-8100
2m/70cm radio. Since it's a company van, I'll be getting rid of it in a
year or so, so I'll get to go through this all over again next year.

---
Bob Morrow
"There is no such thing as 'too much snow'."