RFI

[RFI] Re: RFI digest, Vol 1 #69 - 3 msgs

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Re: RFI digest, Vol 1 #69 - 3 msgs
From: rfiservices@erols.com (Mike Martin)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:34:08 -0500
I'm assuming the noise stopped momentarily when the light switch was
used. This would be because the switch arc is detected by the receiver
and momentarily makes the receiver think that's the signal it wants.
Then after quiet, the old noise returns. This process probably occurs
within about 2 or 3 seconds.
As for the ignition noise, Good luck. I have done quite a bit to
reduce the levels, however, I'm not very impressed with the results.
As for the Diesel.They don't have the ignition problems but, the other
noises are every bit as interfering. However they are filterable.
Mike Martin k3rfi
RFI Services