RFI

[RFI] ARRL RFI Web Update column

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] ARRL RFI Web Update column
From: w1rfi@arrl.org (Hare,Ed, W1RFI)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:53:25 -0500
Hi, guys,

The 2nd column is up and running.  Unfortunately, it was delayed big time by
the need to ensure that the regulatory and spectrum-protection aspects were
well considered.  I expect we can get caught up over the next few weeks.

This one deals with unlicensed devices in general.   The next ones will deal
with various Part 15 technologies and their possible impact on ham radio.

http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2002/03/08/1/?nc=1

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: w1rfi@arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/tis

ARRL is the National Association for Amateur Radio.  It is supported by
membership dues, individual contributions and the sale of  publications and
advertising. For more information about membership, go to
http://www.arrl.org/join.html.  Your contribution can also help support
ARRL's ongoing efforts to protect Amateur spectrum. Go to
https://www.arrl.org/forms/fdefense/fdefense.html if you can help ARRL
protect Amateur Radio for you and future generations to enjoy.