RFI

[RFI] WOW!!!!!!!

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] WOW!!!!!!!
From: k5iid@ntelos.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 16:19:10 +0000
Pete, Jim, and everybody!
Thanks for the concern.
Yep, I have been fighting this a long time here.
I have printed out all the pertinent FCC regs, a copy of the FCC letter, some
of the archives of this reflector, etc.
One fortunatething that I have had in my corner until recently is the fact
that
the guy that was doing the investigating/finding/fixing is a ham himself.
So he
fully understands the problem. Of course, he can only work the problem when
they
assign it to him. Obviously for me, not near often enough.
Strangely he was pulled from the project about a month ago....hmmmm.
Me thinks they don't really want to get this stuff solved.
I am going to call John Phillips @ ARRL again on Monday morning early to see if
he has any last minute advice...he wasn't in yesterday.
Jim, I am going to go subscribe to that list right now.
Pete, I saw your post about slack spans, and yes they are a problem.
My guy says if you see one that is not horizontal, then it is probably a
problem.
73 Folks,
  I'll let you know what happens on Monday...hope I'm not in jail for
accosting
one of Allegheny's lawyers!

Tom K5IID