RFI

[RFI] Computer monitors

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Computer monitors
From: wendell@wyly.org (Wendell Wyly W5FL)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:32:54 -0600
This is part of the same discussion back in November.  Maybe it will help
you in making your decision.  The high quality CE02 branded monitors seem to
much better as a class than the old monitors that were lucky to be FCC Class
A (for commercial environment and not for home use).  Let us know how you
make out as there is always a lot of interest in this subject.  I have not
found that monitors change dramatically over a couple of years, though.
There was also some discussion on the LCD displays about being extremely
quiet, but being more susceptable to interference from the transmitter RF,
which is worse.