RFI

[RFI] Power line noise is just a nuiscence??

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Power line noise is just a nuiscence??
From: k0il@arrl.net" <k0il@arrl.net (Ed - K0iL)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 11:59:21 -0600
Even if you had this "consultant" scenario (and we already do with Mike at
RFI Svcs!), you will always have some companies who won't go out to do the
work no matter what... It requires experienced management in power
companies to know when and why to do the right thing, and to properly
communicate that to their employees.  Every company is at a different stage
in getting this experience.

73, de ed -K0iL