RFI

[RFI] "Jason Hissong" RFI not street lights

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] "Jason Hissong" RFI not street lights
From: jhisson1@columbus.rr.com (Jason Hissong)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:46:38 -0500
Also,

This noise is not intermittent.  It is constant, 24 hours a day.  I can
still detect it on 6M.

If it is arcing, can it be constant like this?  A ham friend told me that
the scanner I was using probably would not be the best to track down the
problem.  There is a set of electrical power lines about 60' behind my
house.  It is not the three phase lines, but the single type.  There is also
a transformer on one of the poles behind the house.  Again, I will take
photos and post them to the site tomorrow if possible.

Thanks again

Jason