RFI

[RFI] Ground Question

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Ground Question
From: aa6dx at pacbell.net (Mark)
Date: Tue Feb 4 19:04:04 2003
Just an FYI .. in my 2nd story hamshack @ North Pole (KL7) --- I had no
ground problems, except with 10M .. awful prob .. I ran a resonant 1/4 wave
piece of wiring from the ground terminal on the modified SB-220, ... mostly
ended the problem .. the "waaaarrr" just ran around the baseboards of the
room, hidden under the rug.  90% plus of prob went away ..  73 --- Mark
AA6DX --- the guy who cuts all the 3rd prongs from his ham shack power
cords.....