RFI

[RFI] Resources available to get power co to take action oninterference?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Resources available to get power co to take action oninterference?
From: wsanders1 at yahoo.com (Spam Magnet)
Date: Thu May 1 22:29:32 2003
Hello,

Unfortunately, I live in the service territory of PG&E in California,
and, during daylight hours, the power pole across the street from my
house is causing nearly continuous S1 to S5, and intermittently S7 to
S9 interference on all bands above 14 Mc. I am conident the pole is
responsible - it is leaning and has a loose guy wire, and I can shake
the guy wire and make the interference go away most of the time (the
rest of the time, shaking the guy wire makes the interference louder.)

I first called PG&E about this on Apr 8th and was told I would be
called back within 5 days. I jave caleld twice since then and I have
not received a call back yet to discuss the interference with someone.
Today is May 1st. I have been assigned a case number 1-140624440.

What resources are available to help me get the power company to take
action? I am particularly interested in hearing from other hams in
PG&E's service area who are afflicted with interference from PG&E
equipment. This interference has basically shut down my station during
daytime and early evening hours.

-Wiley Sanders KF6IIU
 Lafayette CA