RFI

[RFI] Two meter interference

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Two meter interference
From: w1rfi at arrl.org (Hare,Ed, W1RFI)
Date: Wed Jun 11 17:10:40 2003
ARRL's info on cable TVI may help:

http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/HTML/catvi/index.html

This is a 3-part article that was first published in Communications Technology,
the journal of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers. Your cable
operator will feel comfortable with the content.

If things don't go smoothly, contact Mike Gruber, W1MG@arrl.org, with a short
summary of your case and efforts to resolve it. Mike can forward a cable case
to Ron Hranac, N0IVN. Ron serves on the SCTE Board of Directors and can be very
helpful at helping local cable operators understand their responsibilities.

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: w1rfi@arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/tis

ARRL is the National Association for Amateur Radio.  It is supported by
membership dues, individual contributions and the sale of  publications and
advertising. For more information about ARRL, go to
http://www.arrl.org/news/features/inside-your-league.html. For more information
about membership, go to http://www.arrl.org/join.html.  Your contribution can
also help support ARRL's ongoing efforts to protect Amateur spectrum. Go to
https://www.arrl.org/forms/development/donations/basic/ to learn more about the
ways you can support the ARRL programs and activities of most importance to
you. You can help ARRL protect Amateur Radio for you and future generations to
enjoy.