RFI

[RFI] re: BPL

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] re: BPL
From: w1rfi at arrl.org (Hare,Ed, W1RFI)
Date: Wed Jun 11 17:25:42 2003
I am in the process of testing the trial areas right now.  They are coming in
right on the money -- systems that operate "at the legal limit" have
inteference that exactly matches what theory says should be there.  I am
working with the BPL manufacturers, with the understanding that I will return
to test areas and make independent measurements.

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: w1rfi@arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/tis

ARRL is the National Association for Amateur Radio.  It is supported by
membership dues, individual contributions and the sale of  publications and
advertising. For more information about ARRL, go to
http://www.arrl.org/news/features/inside-your-league.html. For more information
about membership, go to http://www.arrl.org/join.html.  Your contribution can
also help support ARRL's ongoing efforts to protect Amateur spectrum. Go to
https://www.arrl.org/forms/development/donations/basic/ to learn more about the
ways you can support the ARRL programs and activities of most importance to
you. You can help ARRL protect Amateur Radio for you and future generations to
enjoy.