RFI

[RFI] Re: Support?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Re: Support?
From: k5uj at hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Wed Aug 13 13:19:55 2003
Thanks you guys.  The model followed doesn't matter as long as the basic
goals to, 1. have a plan ready, and 2. make it really easy for everyone to
come through, are met.  People who want to help have to be rounded up,
communication methods arranged, then when a new threat is emminent everyone
has to be given something to submit with easy instructions so decision
makers hear from hams in a way that the hassle is taken out of it for hams.
the current problem is that the ECFS while much easier than the old paper
way, is still bewildering to some folks, and they don't understand the whole
process and the huge number of correspondence categories the FCC has.

Rob
K5UJ