RFI

[RFI] List still running?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] List still running?
From: k1ttt at arrl.net (David Robbins K1TTT)
Date: Fri Aug 15 06:41:43 2003
Sorry, blaster doesn't spread by email... it spreads directly from
computer to computer via the internet.  You can catch it if you have an
windows nt, 2000, or xp machine that hasn't been patched connected to
the internet and you do not have a firewall.  Note, if you shut off the
messenger service to stop popups, that was a warning that you were open
to the internet and vulnerable to attacks like this.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

On
> Behalf Of scm
> Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 03:55
> To: rfi@contesting.com
> Subject: Re: [RFI] List still running?
>
> I have a hunch that some guys are trying to get rid of blaster worm. I
> think I
> caught it off this list. It is nasty and a real pain to get rid of.
>
> Steve  wd0ct
>

> > I have received no messages from the RFI list the past few days.
With