RFI

RE: [RFI] BPL in Canada

To: <ve3zi@rac.ca>, "RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] BPL in Canada
From: "Bert Almemo" <balmemo@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:48:17 -0800
I'm not so sure he knows what he's talking about, because he doesn't say
anything concrete. It sounds like a politician!!

He says "explore these technologies and assess the differences"!! What's
this guy smoking? How the heck are we going to assess these technologies
when the providers of BPL hardly know what they are doing.

By the way, what is Part 15 and what does it refer to? I fear the worst.
This is big business and the lobby is very strong. I'm surprised of the lack
of comments from other Internet service providers like telephone and cable
companies, which are going to get fears competition from BPL.

73s Bert, VE3OBU