RFI

Re: [RFI] Today's Wall Stree Journal front page article on hams & BPL

To: "Hare,Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Today's Wall Stree Journal front page article on hams & BPL
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:08:32 -0800
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:40:56 -0500, Hare,Ed, W1RFI wrote:

>The reporter personally saw S9+ noise levels on the mobile transceiver.

On what frequency(s)?  A single carrier or broadband white noise wiping
out everything?  Have you (Ed) heard BPL yourself from a mobile?

I'm asking because all I've heard in the discussion groups are
generalizations about how bad it is.  I'd like to hear some specifics.

--
73, Bill W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW