RFI

Re: [RFI] Investment vs. interference: BPL

To: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Investment vs. interference: BPL
From: WA2BPE <wa2bpe@infoblvd.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:25:55 -0400
As I understand it, DSL is still limited to 18000 ft. from the "central
office" - but determining exactly where that is isn't always obvious.  If I
am wrong here, I would like to know it.

I also just heard about 802.16 (?) which will make 802.11(g)  [I think I've
got that right] look like a toy.

Hmmm - was just about to say that these folks pushing BPL have to thought
this whole thing through, but then I recalled my 40+ years in industry
(R&D).  Sigh!

Tom - WA2BPE