RFI

[RFI] Re: [NCCC] BPL NPRM in fed register - comments due 5/3

To: rehill@ix.netcom.com
Subject: [RFI] Re: [NCCC] BPL NPRM in fed register - comments due 5/3
From: "N6KJ" <kelly@thejohnsons.ws>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:09:59 -0700 (PDT)
Is it my imagination or is the NPRM found in the Federal Register
different than the one that was released by the FCC before it made it
to the Federal Register?  It looks to me like the paragraph numbers are
different and several footnotes were removed before it went into the
Federal Register?

http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2004/pdf/04-5271.pdf