RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL Protest Opportunity? Is it over? NO!

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL Protest Opportunity? Is it over? NO!
From: Berry W6EZ <serazin@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 12:27:14 -0700
That's why I didn't post a comment.
I was afraid I would get flamed because someone didn't approve of my comment or it wasn't "thoughtful" enough for some self appointed "expert". I did write to both my senators, my congressman, and my president.
Those letters are private and at least I won't have to listen to some crabby old so and so with nothing better to
than criticize me for what I said in a comment to the FCC.
BPL has become the best thing since code vrs no code for the crowd that lives to bitch and complain.

I certainly can appreciate your sentiment. However, you too have seen
the comments posted on this list, other lists, and on various web sites
which all seem to carry the message that you have file a thoughtful
comment, or else you shouldn't bother. Folks have been beaten each other
up for posting only half page comments and for being repetitive in their
message. The administered advice was often discouraging at best. Now you
are just looking at the numbers and are disappointed. One can never win
that way.