RFI

[RFI] TVI

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] TVI
From: Sean Fleming <sean@k8khz.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 04:52:11 -0700 (PDT)
The tv is a emerson that is about 10 yerars old. When transmitting on 40M using
a g5rv The brightness on the tv on all channels without cable feed to the tv
the picture dims and brightens on transmit.  This is sort of the same affect
when sometimes  you see a change in the lights when operating CW in my house
where the lighting dims some. The antennas I have is a tri-band Beam far fromt
he house has no effect. I have an a-99 vertical that has no effect on 10-15
Meters, but the g5rv that isabove the second story of my home causes all the
trouble. this is only on 40M.

Sean

check out my website @ http://www.k8khz.com

Add me to your instant messenger K8KHZ.