RFI

[RFI] Re: Fw: Re:K1OA Qrn noise (long)

To: Lee K7tjr <k7tjr@comcast.net>
Subject: [RFI] Re: Fw: Re:K1OA Qrn noise (long)
From: Scott Ginsburg <k1oa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 01:22:28 +0000

Lee,

        Thanks for your message! You're the first
person I've heard from who has experienced a similar
type of noise as I'm hearing. I haven't yet found any
smoking guns driving the local roads in my neighborhood.
I also haven't covered every road yet within 2 or 3
airmiles of my location so I have more ground to cover.

                                                73,
                                                Scott, K1OA