RFI

Re: [RFI] turnabout is fair play??

To: Rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] turnabout is fair play??
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:54:56 -0400
I have a friend who told me he used telephone wire to hook up a porch light.

That was in Taiwan, however, and the local "electrician" probably wouldn't have done much better. No grounding of any kind: two conductors in plastic conduit, and plastic waterpipes too. (We lived there for a while as well.)

Alan NV8A

On 08/13/04 11:05 am David Robbins K1TTT put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

Article in August 2004 "Computer" magazine article from the IEEE
Computer Society talks about the possibility of using Ethernet cables to
power remote devices.  Would this be PBL?  Power over Broadband Lines???