RFI

Re: [RFI] RF Impedance measurement

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RF Impedance measurement
From: Cortland Richmond <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:27:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
George,

I have several of these devices and I prefer the MFJ-259B, as it is easier for
me to operate.  However, we all have different needs; the AEA/Timewave CIA and
VIA, and their predecessors, are pretty slick pieces of gear too, but again,
not so easy to (in my opinion) operate, at least as stand-alone equipment. I
carry an Autek RF-1 with my portable setup -- but  I find that hard to tune
precisely enough.

Cortland