RFI

[RFI] RFI from Wash machine....

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] RFI from Wash machine....
From: "S. Markowski Jr." <km9m-zig@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:58:12 +0000
I have deleted the article regarding the rfi from the new whirlpool clothes washer.

The writer said he was advised to contact a "Service Center" for help. He didn't want to go this route, and from what I've experienced at times, I could see his point. After thinking about this, I'd like to share a thought..

I used to work part-time for Sears doing refrigeration, heat/ac service and repair. Recalls, tech service bulletins, replacement parts, etc all came from problems found in the field (case of the wash machine), and or local repair shops. Although you have a good chance of running into a nitwit, or being told there is nothing wrong the first 5 times....... a process is started. In the divisions I worked in, whirlpool was a front -runner in service bulletins/repairs. (I haven't worked this particular job for 7 yrs now)

Just FYI...... Hope you get it resolved:

73 and Happy New Year!
Zig - KM9M