RFI

Re: [RFI] super transformer dimmer

To: "John Irwin" <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>, <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] super transformer dimmer
From: "Jim P" <jvpoll@dallas.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:02:54 -0600
Just how 'cheap' are you John?

Are you www.bgmicro.com cheap?

Here are some descriptions of some filters
on their web site:

- - - - - -

These Panasonic line filters can suppress conductive noise
ranging from low to high frequencies generated at power
supply circuits in various electronic equipment. These
line filters are excellent in high frequency characteristics
due to low stray capacitance realized by section windings.

Rated voltage Less than 250 Vrms.

Inductance 3.3 mH.

Rated current 4.2 Amps. Panasonic part number is ELF-18D850B.
PC board mount. DIGI-KEY's price $8.20, B.G.'s price:

(See also Panasonic data sheets)

PWR1025.. $1.19 or 10/$8.95

Same as above except manufactured by TDK.
PWR1026.. .99 or 10/$6.95

- - - - -

Jim P  /  WB5WPA  /