RFI

[RFI] [Fwd: electric fence interference]

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] [Fwd: electric fence interference]
From: David Garnier <dgarnier@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:25:38 -0600
Hello,

I want to thank all of you for your suggestions and
helpfully weblinks, (I missed the ARRL's.) My friend
lives in a rural suburb and his property butts up against
a farm.

From my perspective the solution seems to be an
interpersonal one.  With the way society is today
one is luckily to know the names of ones neighbors,
(that's the way it is in my neighborhood,) so one has
to approach this situation with some tact.

I have found some interesting links.
http://www.usace.army.mil/inet/usace-docs/armytm/tm5-684/chap16.pdf
http://www.defra.gov.uk/wildlife-countryside/vertebrates/reports/Electric-fencing-manual.pdf

Thanks for your help,