RFI

Re: [RFI] 2 bounced emails from AOL/compuserve domain

To: "Dale J." <dj2001@mn.rr.com>,"rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 2 bounced emails from AOL/compuserve domain
From: Stephanie WX3K <wx3k@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:56:14 -0400
Dale J. wrote:

> I seen your last and this one Stephanie.  Don't know what's up with
> AOL.  I'm on Roadrunner here and am very happy with the service.
>
> 73
> Dale, K9VUJ

You misunderstand.....My post to the reflector shows up fine BUT there
are 2 bounced emails from 2 users(Totally and completely unrelated to
me) that get bounced back to me from the AOL/Compuserve domain as USER
UNKNOWN. This happens everytime I post to the RFI reflector. I post to
RFI@contesting.com. I am assuming that this is the correct posting
address. This is very strange...

Stephanie