RFI

[RFI] Fwd: Three One-Day Advanced EMC Public Seminars offered byHenry Ot

To: "RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: Three One-Day Advanced EMC Public Seminars offered byHenry Ott Consultants
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:53:06 -0500
I just received this announcement of Henry Ott's fall public seminars. I
attended last
year's version, and enjoyed it immensely. Mr. Ott teaches in a clear and
no-nonsense
manner that is both rigorous and easily understandable by anyone with a
reasonable
grounding in electronics and physics. He really understands this stuff, so he
doesn't
"hide behind the math." I strongly recommend this series of seminars.

Of course I've deleted the attachment, but the link works.

Jim Brown

>Subject: Three One-Day Advanced EMC Public Seminars offered by Henry Ott
>Consultants
>Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:17:52 -0400

Henry Ott Consultants is pleased to announced three ADVANCED EMC SEMINARS in
Boulder/Longmont, Colorado on Oct 24, 25 & 26.  Join us for 1,2, or 3 days
of Advanced EMC Training in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies.  Please
open the attachment for detailed information on the three seminar topics:

Antenna Theory Simplified, October 24, 2005
Partitioning & Layout of Mixed-Signal PCBs,   October 25, 2005
Advanced Digital Design & Signal Integrity, October 26, 2005

For Additional information, please see our website, www.hottconsultants.com
or call us at 973-992-1793.  We look forward to you joining us in October.

Judy Schwartz