RFI

[RFI] Maytag Noise Generators Pt.2

To: "Rfi@Contesting. Com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Maytag Noise Generators Pt.2
From: "knesbitt" <knesbitt@nucleus.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:20:03 -0600
Did a quick search of the RFI archieves and found several references to Part
15, and 15 (b) compliance with regard to washers and dryers. I did not see
any definitive answer as to whether these devices are subject to these
guidelines with respect to hf interference. Also, I'm wondering what the
manufacturers obligation is under Canadian law  and intend to investigate
this with Ind Canada the first of this week.

K. Nesbitt,  VE6IV