RFI

[RFI] More Front Load Washer/Dryer RFI Questions

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] More Front Load Washer/Dryer RFI Questions
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:32:47 -0700
OK. Clearly, the Maytag is a bad unit both from an RFI standpoint AND a
reliability standpoint. In fact, I was in a major retailer today and they
told me they actually paid Maytag to get out of their contract with them so
they no longer even carry them.
 We're not too interested in the Frigidaire.
 Some of the other models we saw were:
Siemens, LG, and Whirlpool.
 I know where you can also find:
Bosch and Speed Queen.
 Anybody have specific information on the RFI and/or reliability of any of
these? Any reason to believe that one may be better than another (ie.
country of origin may tell you something?).