RFI

[RFI] N6TR Northwest noise

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] N6TR Northwest noise
From: N6KI Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki_73@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:47:39 -0800
Hi Tree,

   When I clicked on your link in your mail, it did not work.
So I back tracked on the URL by entering
http://www.kkn.net/~tree/

then clicked on each *noise.doc* letter individually

If I were to write and send these letters to my neighbors in So Cal,
they would

A. Laugh

B. Say, "YES !, he is a STRANGE man I see walking around with a cross,
so where are all those vampires he is looking for."

D. Ask for a translation on Tagalog, Farci, Spanish, French.......

C. All go out and buy an Ionic Breeze machine hoping to drive me out
of the neighborhood and take all my antennas down

( See N6KI at www.qrz.com for a pix of the MonstIR- rous antenna system !

;-(