RFI

[RFI] Hyperlan interference

Subject: [RFI] Hyperlan interference
From: Marco Spalluzzi <m.spalluzzi@interactive.eu>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 12:49:03 +0100
Hi guys, I'm looking for a factory which produces filters (high pass or
band pass) for the 5.4 GHz band assigned to Hyperlan wireless connections.
I've got a few access unit around the mountains here, but one of them
started to receive some interferences a while ago.
We replaced cables and antennas, but nothing changed.
Probably it's an overload coming from some FM radio stations tx between
88 and 108 MHz, or maybe a repeater-studio link of one or more of these
stations.
Stubs are too difficult to build, even more to tune of course...
Thanks in advance.

Marco - IK2XSL