RFI

Re: [RFI] VDSL

To: "Turner, Bob" <n2scj@msn.com>, "'Jim P'" <jvpoll@dallas.net>,"'Bryan Swadener'" <bswadener@yahoo.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] VDSL
From: "Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:52:49 -0700
 This dsl group  has a download of TR040 available - which when you read
pages 20 thru 23 is kind of scary about interference .

 http://www.dslforum.org/learndsl/aboutvdsl.shtml..

Neat forum for me - learned a lot - Thanks - don't know why I did not
stumble into it when I googled VDSL.

I am pretty leery of VDSL in my own house - as I did have some terrible low
end of 40 meters issues just from the lines - but they disappeared soon
after I got hold of a guy at the telco and he told me they had been having a
lot of subscriber problems in my area - I told him the pedestals that had
terrible stuff just below 7 mhz that really messed up low end of 40.

 Still cogitating !

Hank K7HP