RFI

Re: [RFI] 10m RFI "white noise hiss"

To: "'Patrick Dyer'" <pjdyer@swbell.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>,<w1mg@arrl.net>, <w3otc@amsat.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 10m RFI "white noise hiss"
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:13:28 -0600
I have found that the W3NQN AC line filter can fix this kind of problem.

By simply inserting the W3NQN filter in series with the AC line feeds of TVs
and computers, I have cleaned up several RFI generation problems that affect
the HF band (both my own and nearby neighbors).

The W3NQN filter is available from WX0B - Array Solutions.

73!
Tim K3LR

http://www.k3lr.com
The K3LR DX spotting cluster is available by Telnet dx.k3lr.com