RFI

Re: [RFI] W3NQN AC Line Filters

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] W3NQN AC Line Filters
From: "Tim Heger" <n3xx@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:23:46 -0500
Hi Jim,
The filter is in a metal enclosure with a short power cable, about 1 foot
long that plugs into the computer power connector, and another power cable
about 5 feet long that I have plugged into a power strip which is used for
other equipment in the shack.  Could not have been simpler.
My purchase was made from Array Solutions, and you should be able to find
the information you need at their website,
http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/nqnaclinefilter.htm .
In my case I had a problem with interference from the computer, and not sure
if this would help if you are having a problem with something coming from
the RV park power lines.

GL & 73,
Tim - N3XX